Monday 18 October 2010

Christmas Time......

Around this time of year, the post seems full of catalogues called “I can’t believe I want one of those on the high street.com” or something similar. Normally I remove my address from the back page and then recycle them as a waste of the world’s precious resources. This evening, for some inexplicable reason, I opened one. I would normally post the link so that you, dear reader, can make up your own mind about the "wifi bathroom scales" or the “smecils” (pencils infused with gourmet scents). If these sound like your kind of thing, then feel free to leave this blog and search for these items with a search engine of your choice. The thing that really got me was a "Voodoo knife block". I leave the rest to your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment