Thursday 23 June 2016

Today, I am retiring from the AF Board...




Today I officially retire from the main board of AF after 11 years; it is the right time for me to step down. Although I strongly believe this is a positive move for the organisation that needs new enquiring minds and a fresh perspective to go forward, of course, my retirement comes with a certain feeling of sadness. AF has been a big part of my life as well as my career and although I am sure I am leaving at the right time and with the organisation in safe hands, I know I will miss being part of AF and the dynamism and challenges that brings.


As has been announced, I will be at Honingham at least twice a month for the membership executive and as Chairman of the newly formed AF Logic board so I am not completely departing, just taking on a new role. I would like to take this opportunity thank all those who have helped make the past 12 years a fascinating, sometimes challenging but overall, a thoroughly fulfilling and rewarding experience and look forward to seeing AF develop into a stronger and even more successful business than it already is.

No comments:

Post a Comment